Totally missed yesterday’s link up, so here’s this weeks meal plan today.
- Mon – Left over turkey roast with jackets & salad
- Tues – Breaded plaice, mash, peas
- Wed – Chicken casserole, dumplings
- Thurs – Gammon steaks (didn’t get round to getting to the butchers last week)
- Fri – Meatballs & pasta
- Sat – Pork tenderloin or Pastry tart with bacon, spinach, and courgette/tomato gratin
I managed to luck out Monday (roast leftovers from dinner at the in-laws) and Tuesday (OH brought some breaded plaice over that his mum had got – I had tuna from the freezer as I’m not keen on white fish).
Puddings will be a selection from leftover St Clements Cheesecake, Pear & chocolate pudding, Apple minis, Banana custard. Or in N’s case, just yoghurt which he always seems to ask for.
You can check out the link up over at Mrs M’s here.