We get through shower gel by the bucket load, the OH seems to use lots even, and I’m including the toiletries we buy for N in that. Although we tend to have our favourites, I do like to try out lots. I think having a variation to choose from really helps encourage N and keep him enjoying his baths. Oh, and different empty bottles to play with as bath toys are always good.
We’ve tried quite a few of the children’s body washes and bath toiletries that Big Green Smile sell, and the natural products they sell have really gone down well. I love the fruity smells, and N likes that they still lather up well, plus they’re going to be kinder to young children’s skins compared with other products with manmade ingredients in.
We’ve been trying out the Earth Friendly Kids shampoo and bodywash. The OH just tips it in as a bubble bath and it bubbles up pretty well. N didn’t moan about having his hair washed either, so it seems to work well on the no tears when it goes in their eyes front.
If you’d like to try some of the children’s toiletries that Big Green Smile have on offer, then you can enter my competition. They’ve provided a selection of products for me to giveaway:
Earth Friendly shampoo and bodywash in citrus and lavender.
Green People berry smoothie shampoo
Attitude bubble bath
Method Mickey foaming handwash
If you’d like to win and have children who smell good enough to eat, then answer the question and go back and confirm your entry on the rafflecopter widget. There are various other optional entry methods too.
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 28th December 2014
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is 1 prize of 5 children’s toiletry products (these may vary dependent on availability)
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications. If you sign up to the Big Green Smile newsletter, you will receive it, but can unsubscribe at any point.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- The winners details will be sent to the Big Green Smile as distributor, and the prize will be sent out within a month.
- This competition may also appear on The PrizeFinder, Loquax and SuperLucky Me
Disclosure: I was provided with products to try. All opinion and words are my own.