I’m a bit of a magpie when it comes to pretty shiny and glittery jewellery. I have a stash of it even though I rarely wear much more than earrings, watch and wedding and engagement rings for day to day wear.
I used to make jewellery as well, so I’m keen on looking out for new styles and ideas that I may have ended up making if I’d carried on.
When you become a mum, you often want to have something personalised to remind you of your child, something to wear for sentimental reasons. Ideally someone else would buy it for you (unlike mine where I buy it for myself).
If you’re after a personalised item of jewellery, then Prezzybox is one website to look at, having a good range of jewellery and other gifts.
I’ve got one personalised puff heart bangle to giveaway on the blog to one lucky reader. This silver plated bangle is around 7.5 inches in length and is easy to wear and remove. It has 2 beads on the main part of the bangle, along with a puffed heart charm, and a flat personalised charm. The personalisation allows for up to 8 characters – letters or numbers, so great to include a baby’s birthdate or wedding anniversary.
The bangle costs £18.95 and comes presented in a gift bag – so no excuses for men saying they don’t do wrapping.
If you want to enter to win a bangle, just answer the question telling me what you would have engraved on the heart charm, and enter your details in the rafflecopter widget. There are bonus entries if you complete the other options.
Terms and conditions
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 15th February 2016
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is 1 prize of a personalised puff heart bangle, with name on charm – 8 characters maximum.
- There are no exchanges or monetry exchanges.
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, and may be shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 2 weeks to claim their prize otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- The prize will be sent from Prezzybox any time within a month. No claims after that time.
10. . This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky