With the beginning of Spring – well, we’re in March but I’m not sure the weather’s consistently realised it yet– and Easter rapidly approaching, many of us think about getting out and about more. But until the weather warms up, maybe make the most of hunkering down under blankets in front of the fire and having some family film afternoons or evenings.
Spring sees some new children’s film releases front, due out in March which are perfect for young children or family viewing.
Little Chicken’s Egg-cellent Adventure
Little Chicken’s Egg-cellent Adventure was released on 7th March on dvd. This is a fun filled story with lots of laughs. Rolo is a teenage rooster who’s a bit of a chicken. But he needs to step up and save the farm when an evil rancher threatens his home. The movie features the voices of Zachary Gordon (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), and is a colourful animation for all the family. I think this one’s definitely one for N – he loves a film with laughs in.
If you’ve got children who dream of going to sea, then maybe Beyond Beyond is for them. This dvd’s released on 21st March.
Johan’s a rabbit who lives at sea with his father. He dreams about steering the ship to visit a faraway kingdom where he’s hoping to find his mother. Receiving a mysterious radio call one day, Johan decides to set off alone on an adventure. The story’s based on an old traditional Scandinavian folk talk and is a lovely film about reaching for dreams and coming to terms with absent loved ones.
Both DVDs are PG rated, and I’ve got set of the 2 DVDs to giveaway to 2 lucky readers. If you’d like to be one of the winners, just answer the question in the comments below (leave the url box empty unless you have a blog) then complete the entry on the rafflecopter widget. Do share the competition with friends as well.
Terms and conditions
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 10th April 2016
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There are 2 prizes of the 2 dvds
- The running of this giveaway has no association with Facebook or any other social media.
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out within 30 days from the distributor/pr.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky