As part of the Parragon book buddy scheme we were recently sent their latest publications which tie in with the recent trend of mindfulness through colouring in – an Art Therapy Disney princess colouring book and a Disney Frozen colouring book. As we’re a bit rubbish on the colouring front, and N just refuses to have anything to do with Frozen, I’m going to give the books away to one lucky reader.
The colouring books are more complex than some young children’s colouring books, so if you’ve a child who wants more of a colouring challenge, or you’ve debated taking up colouring yourself, then these books could be the ones for you.
What’s great is that they’re not really Disney-fied, the Disney part is quite subtle and very much in keeping with mandala and shape colouring, rather than huge Disney princesses.
The books are chunky A4 sized, with good quality paper of a decent thickness and a real mix of illustrations for colouring.
If you want to win the 2 books, enter my giveaway by answering the question and completing the rafflecopter entry form. There are optional bonus entry options as well.
Terms and conditions
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 1st May 2016
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is 1 prize of 2 Disney colouring books
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out within 30 days from the distributor/pr.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky
*contains affiliate links