June saw the launch of a new cookbook local to me, The Oxfordshire Cook Book. Loving local eateries and produce, I’ve bee able to support the launch and I have one books to giveaway on the blog to one lucky reader. This is the 11th in the range of ‘Get Stuck in’ regional books from Meze Publishing.
The Oxfordshire Cook Book has brought together local chefs, restaurants, and producers to share knowledge, recipes and some of the best places to eat out in the county. In Oxfordshire, we really are lucky in what’s on offer, From Michelin starred pub The Nut Tree to The Oxford Cheese Company, there’s food to suit any budget and type of food lover.
The cook book includes beautiful photography as well as input from top chefs in the area, and other food experts. There’s something for everyone and it’s a chance to explore the foody county.
So if you have a food bucket list, love food, or have gifts to buy for food fans, you can buy the Oxfordshire Cook book for around £14.95 from Waterstones or Amazon or at any one of the shops/restaurants featured.
Alternatively, you can also enter to win a copy of the cook book. Just answer the question and complete the rafflecopter. If you don’t have a blog you don’t need to include a URL when leaving your comment.
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 31st July 2016
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is 1 prize of a cook book
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out within 30 days from the distributor/pr.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky
Disclosure: I was provided a book to giveaway. *contains affiliate links