Excitingly, I’ve been nominated by Bubba Babble for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you muchly. Here’s my award:
Here’s the rules (as unfortunately there has to be some!):
1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 5 [insert your own number here if you fancy more or less, I won’t tell] other newly discovered blogs
So, seven things about me:
1. My signature dish is Nigella’s trashy lime cheesecake. My OH’s obsessed with this, so whenever I have to make a dessert for an occasion this is what gets made..Never fails (unlike my attempt at a Delia cheesecake some time ago which didn’t set)
2. I can drive a tractor. Well, I say I can, really that means, when I was initially dating my now husband, I spent a lot of time at weekend with him when he was working, so ended up having to make an effort. 2 lengths of the field drilling was really tedious and I spent the rest of the time reading the newspaper)
3. I love to dance. Unfortunately since Nathaniel, dancing’s fallen by the wayside, where previously I was doing ceroc and west coast swing 4-ish times a week). I keep meaning to go back to freestyle nights, and never get round to organising it.
4. I love lists. I have to write ‘to do’ lists even at home otherwise i forget everything.
5. I’m doing a day zero project. I was doing pretty well with it, but most things have come to a halt now I’m back at work.
6. In a past life I was a shoppaholic (or so people would say). Again since Nathaniel that’s reduced immensely (apart from bargain toys etc), but especially due to the fact that I’ve still not lost my baby weight and therefore I refuse to buy new clothes when I have a wardrobe full to get into.
7. I love food. When I was a kid I was really fussy, and there’s still quite a few things I won’t eat (seafood, lots of fish, olives, mushrooms, capers), but when I like types of food I really like them, hence why I struggle to lose any weight I put on.
My nominations for the award are…(if you already have this award, don’t want to accept or are generally too busy then just ignore this)
- Mum of three boys
- The undercover granny