My ‘try something different’ each week is getting harder to do as most new recipes take a bit longer than the old favourites that I know I can whizz up really quickly or that don’t take long to cook. By the time it gets to Saturday, I’m more tired. Plus having a swimming lesson at 2pm, so not getting home til after 3, isn’t conducive to spending a reasonable amount of time in the kitchen to get a meal and pudding prepared by 5pm.
So nothing really very exciting on this week’s meal plan.
- Monday – cold roast beef, jackets, salad
- Tuesday (me) – pasta, veg and sauce
- Wednesday – salmon – maybe pesto & phili or encroute
- Thursday (me) – maybe a quick rice salad with chicken or risotto
- Friday – (sausage & bean cassoulet – my choice, but unlikely to get past OH so) chicken fajitas
- Saturday – pork and apple casserole
- Sunday – roast of some sort
I’m linking up with Meal Planning Monday as usual – click below to discover more interesting meal plans.