Last year we experienced the family fun that was Geronimo Festival. It was a beautiful day, and spending it at a children’s festival was perfect for N and my godson. They had a ball and it was great to see them enjoying everything. This year Geronimo is being held at Arley Hall in Cheshire on 27-29th May. It’s a great opportunity to get outside with the children over the bank holiday weekend.
The entertainment is all targeted at children. So for younger children you get fun activities and headline acts from Cbeebies such as Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom, Andy Day and Katy Ashworth amongst others. While older children get plenty of workshops to choose from like archery, graffiti and more. There’ve also got exciting shows from a fire stunt show to jousting, and the live circus tent.
There’s also an outdoor area with foraging, donkey rides and ziplines the order of the day. Not forgetting the fairground rides for all ages, and there’s plenty to do for all the family.
The one day we went last year, we really had to make a decision on what we wanted to do because there was so much to see. So this year, the addition of the weekend camping pass makes it more achievable for every member of the family to have a go at what they want to.
If the weather’s as hot as it was last year, make the most of picnics from the food stalls and plenty of ice creams.
With a choice of tickets, families can buy day tickets starting at £25, 2 or 3 days passes or camping passes.
If you fancy enjoying the fun and frolics of Geronimo, then you can enter to win a family day pass for the Sunday or Monday by answering the question ‘what would you most want to experience at Geronimo festival?’ in the comments. Then complete the rafflecopter form to confirm your entry.
Terms and conditions
- UK entry only
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 30th April 2017
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- The prize is 1 family day pass for the Sunday or Monday
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post. Further notifications of the winner may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 1 week due to the timescale of getting tickets sent, otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prizes will be sent out within 1 week of postal information being provided.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky
Disclosure: We’ve been given tickets to giveaway by Geronimo Festival. All words are my own.