I wrote a few weeks ago about our trip out to Hatton Adventure World, and I wanted to try and get to the pumpkin fun week during half term. The date’s in our diary, and I’ll be sharing what we get up to – I’m already excited about getting my hands on carving equipment and having a go at creating some exciting designs.
But half term’s almost here, and Hatton Adventure World have provided a set of tickets to give away on my blog.Source: Hatton Adventure World
What could you get up to during the week of Halloween pumpkin fun?
- Pumpkin week runs from October 25th to November 2nd
- All children can choose a pumpkin in the fields, carve it on site to enter the daily carving competition, or take it home to carve later, for free
- The events marquee has been decorated with ‘spooky’ goings on and animals
- There’s a pumpkin hunt round the adventure farm, and other family activities.
Of course, there’s not only the spooky event, there’s also all the normal activities. Great play equipment, indoor and out, restaurants for a lunch break or snack, and the shopping village. I’m already getting excited about going again.
On to the giveaway. This is a quick turnaround one as I need to get the tickets posted to you before half term. So if you live in or near Warwickshire and want a day out with the family at Hatton Adventure World for pumpkin week, then do enter my giveaway via the rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and conditions:
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 21 October 2014
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- The prize is 4 tickets to Hatton Adventure World, Hatton, Warwick for pumpkin week, half term 25th October to 2nd November. Travel and other expenses are not included, winners will have to make their own way to Hatton. Any additional tickets required can be purchased on arrival or in advance online.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 24 hours otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- The tickets will be sent out the day after an address is received.
My sons are dressing up as a dalek and a dinosaur
My little one is going to be a spider at nursery and a vampire for trick and treating because he has got chipped teeth too, just to look authentic! We love Hatton Adventure park. 🙂 I’m sure it would be amazing there at Halloween. x
they will be Lego Ninjago Kai and Jay.
A scary devil witch
My 10 year old thinks he is too cool for dress ups so Halloween afternoon I will be that woman running around the shops looking for any outfit left!
ghoasty fairy – in her words 🙂
witches and wizards for us 🙂
My 13 year old is going to be a vampire, my ten year old daughter a dead evacuees, my baby a pumpkin
Dracula and a scary skelton
Zombies! And apparently I’ve got to be a mummy.. because I’m a Mummy of course!
My son is dressing up as Frankenstein
My daughter has asked to be *sigh* Dead Elsa. I’m hoping to talk her out of it, she’s only just turned 5, I hate her thinking so gruesome! I blame starting school!! My youngest is going to a halloween party too, only 15 months old but I’m going to wrap him in some bandages as a mummy.
Well, it’s very adventurous, and made me laugh. Although could traumatise lots of young children!
my grandaughter will be a zombie!
My daughter will be a spider witch!!
my granddaughter will be a witch
My daughter is going to be a pirate this year – she love them. She’s always been a little devil before but now its all pirates!
My daughter usually dresses up as a Witch and my Son has a Skeleton/Ghost Mask with a black cloak! x
My daughter will be a wolf. my son doesn’t like dressing up, bless him.
My son wants to be a vampire! Not been to Hatton in a few years would be great to go back! 🙂
My eldest will be a devil and my youngest a pumpkin.
Hatton country park is an amazing place to go and explore
not just for children!! My 3year old has picked his outfit
and is being a zombie pirate x
dsughter will be a witch and 3week old will be a pumpkin x
My daughter will be a witch and my son a spider – this is near my inlaws so they would like to take them 🙂