I’ve mentioned recently my love of jigsaw puzzles and I’ve just been introduced to a new range from Ravensburger, What If? This range was launched 5 years ago and asks puzzlers to question ‘What If?’ as they’re solving the puzzle. The puzzle picture isn’t on the box, so you need to use the visual and written clues to imagine what the completed puzzle will look like.
Not a traditional puzzle, but one for puzzlers who enjoy more of a challenge than just following a picture on a box.
For more of a challenge, Ravensburger have just launched a competition, giving fans a chance to feature in their own puzzle. They’re asking entrants to tweet their funniest family and friends group photo using the hashtag #WhatIFWeAreAPuzzle.
I’m sure there’ll be a real mix of entries so get yours in for the chance to have your group turned into the next What If? 1000 piece puzzle, shown as entrants in a Challenge/Quiz show scenario. It’ll be number 21 in the series, with illustrations done by artist, cartoonist and comedy writer Geoff Tristram.
As well as featuring in the puzzle, you will also win the original signed artwork and copies of the jigsaw puzzle which will go on public sale from January 2019.
The competition is now open until 8pm Friday 23rd March 2018. If you don’t have twitter you can enter by emailing your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be announced on twitter on Monday 26th March 2018.
If you’d like to get your hands on one of the latest What If? puzzles, I have number 19 in the range, Are we there yet? to giveaway. Just answer the question ‘where do you do your jigsaw puzzles?’ in the comments (url can be left blank), and complete the rafflecopter widget to enter.
*Contains affiliate links
Alternatively you can buy from Amazon – a huge range of the What If puzzles.
Terms and conditions
WARNING: Twitter are clamping down on duplicate tweets, with a danger of ban on accounts. I can’t remove the option now, but would suggest you don’t do the daily tweet option.
- UK entry only
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 15th April 2018
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is one prize of a What If? jigsaw puzzle
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook or any other social media.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post. Further notifications of the winner may be shared on social media.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 4 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prizes will be sent out within 30 days of receiving postal details.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and other competition websites
Disclosure: We were gifted a puzzle and given one to giveaway