We’re on a bit of a clear out mission…again. I’ve found lots of children’s games and jigsaws that N’s never played with and isn’t bothered about. So I’m holding the first competition of the year.
If you’ve got preschoolers and older, you might be interested in entering to win the 3 games I’m giving away.
1. Orchard Toys – Shopping List
I love the Orchard Toys range – we’ve got a few games, and they’re great for introducing young children to taking turns, collecting specific items, and teaching patience, as well as being fun. Shopping List is one of the games that always pops up as a favourite with parents and children, with players needing to collect the right items for their shopping list.
2. Ravensburger Ultimate Spiderman memory
A matching game based on Spiderman. Spiderman is one of the superhero films that N does like – I’m not sure it’s really suitable for his age, but he’s seen it a couple of times with us on holiday.
Matching games are great for memory, spatial awareness and colour or shape recognition, and perfect for all ages.
3. Memory Match
This is another matching game but with a difference, you’re matching the cards that go together rather than the same pictures. There are simple cartoon figures, bright colours, perfect for young children (the box for this is a little bashed, but the game cards themselves are still new to be pushed out of their cards to play).
If you want to win all 3 of these games, just answer the question in the comments, and fill in the rafflecopter form.
Terms and conditions
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 7th February 2016
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There will be 1 prize of 3 children’s games.
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, and may be shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out directly from the publishers.
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky