I’ve been to a couple of festivals (mostly as a day visitor), and have always been in awe of anyone with a wagon to pull around their gear, tent, food, child and more. Ok, at first I was a bit blase because pulling a lump like N around a festival site would be quite a good workout, but the more I’ve seen them, the more I’ve thought they were a great idea.
As for the children themselves, I’m sure any child would love to take ownership and take over pulling one around the site – especially if N’s love of supermarket trolley’s is anything to go by.
So when Loubilou approached me to work with them, and in particular to offer a Toby Wagon as a competition prize on my blog, I jumped at the chance. I’ve not told N because he’d be wanting me to fix it so we could win, but obviously I can’t enter!
If you’ve never seen one of these Toby Wagons you are missing a treat. The one I have to give away is the All Terrain pull along Toby Wagon, one of the classic American style pull along carts that’ll never date, and well built to last a lifetime.
With air tyres it’s perfect for uneven ground, so if you’re not a festival lover, gardening, play or a trip to the park is suddenly more exciting. I know N would use the wagon to pull around his soft toys, or for storage for his tractor toys, or even for helping me out with the gardening, and putting his tools inside. My brother suggested using one for a planter, but I think a wagon should really be used for the correct usage, and not for plants to make the most out of it.
The prize that’s available is all steel, but with rounded corners, and comes ready and easy to assemble. At 32 inch in length, and 13 inches wide, it’s plenty big enough to store what you’d need for a long weekend away with wooden sides to help keep the contents securely inside the cart.
Red in colour, it’s the perfect neutral colour for anyone to use. Great for play as well as the practical use transporting items. When my brother saw them, he mentioned they’d be great to use as a planter in the garden too. I’m not sure I’d use one as that, but it would definitely be a great focal point in the garden.
If you want to win one, all you need to do is tell me in the comments, what you would use the wagon for should you win.
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 14/04/2015 11.59pm
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There is 1 prize of an all terrain pull along Toby Wagon.
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out within 45 days of receipt of address details.
- This giveaway may be featured on The Prizefinder, Loquax and Superlucky
Disclosure: We have been offered this prize to give away. All words and opinions are my own.