It’s week 3 and days 12 to 18 of Project 365. I’m loving looking out for slightly offbeat different photos – mostly just when walking round town, and having to take photos each day and make the effort, is making me more observant when I’m generally out and about.
Here’s this week’s efforts.
- 12: Love this photo of one of my NCT friend’s youngest daughter. We were all at another 3rd birthday party, and her daughter obviously thinks I’m funny looking as she always stares at me. I did pimp the photo up, but the light was pretty amazing anyway. She reminds me of a Lucie Mary Atwell baby.
- 13: We were sent a Weekend Box to review, and N couldn’t wait to open the box, so that evening was spent making 3D glasses.
- 14: Managed to clear out a few things from my mum’s old bookcase – tonnes and tonnes of old recipe books. Loved this one – such a retro classic.
- 15: N was sent home from nursery with a temperature, so had a couple of days where he was napping during the day again.
- 16: The diet’s not going very well (or going at all at the moment)…not helped by me spotting buy one get two free jammie dodgers at our local village shop. The chocolate ones aren’t that great!
- 17: Another week another INR test, so another visit to the nurse. N always says ‘she makes you better mummy’ afterwards, when all it is, is a prick test and readjustment of my dose. Not sure my piggy habits at the moment are helping it as my readings are well down compared with pre-Christmas when they were at a normal level and stable. Our partner surgery has lots of baby/toddler toys so N’s aways happy while we wait.
- 18: Saturday meant a trip to the library, then popping to a couple of shops. There’s a new toy shop near us and there was a Poppet Moshi Monster appearing at the shop. N was entranced although not enough to go up to it, so I had to get him a balloon which he’s been carrying around all day. He was disappointed to see no huge pink moshi monster still there on the way back.