I almost forgot to do my round up for Project 365 this week, so rocking up a bit late. We’ve had a busy week (well last weekend), so some more interesting snaps to sum up.
- We spent a day in Nottingham at a blog meet and then afterwards meeting a friend and her daughter. N loved playing in the water fountains. To him it’s quite unusual to see such displays in the middle of a town, as our nearest towns or cities have parks and rivers or canals and that’s about it.
- A couple of days on the coast, so we had to make sure we’d been to the seaside. It didn’t matter that it was cold, windy and a little damp on occasions. N had a blast, and I got some great photos from it.
- N was very pleased with his £1.50 bargain brand new charity shop overalls that my friend spotted while we were with them. His current overalls are a tad tight on the body, so these will last him a while.
- The last few weeks, N has started wanting to do lots of jobs (result!). He wanted to clean out his lunch box, so who was I to argue. Wonder what I can hit him with next?!
- Some great rainbows this week, and this double was so stunning, I had to stop the car and take some photos. They didn’t do it justice, but are still a pretty picture.
- Real sign of Spring on the way. Most of the daffodils on the farm aren’t out yet, but these mini ones by the farm gate are a bit further along.
- One of N’s other independent streaks is putting on and changing dvds. Every time he wants to watch a dvd, we get them all laid out on the floor. He’s the same with books… very annoying as he never picks them up himself.
- Watching the fireworks. We were invited to the Red Tractor Recruits launch yesterday, and we took along the youngest nephew. He and N had a great time, playing on straw bales, colouring in, running round, and watching the fireworks.