I spotted this interview sometime last year, and did it with N when he was 2 ½. I can’t say his answers made much sense, so it’ll be interesting to see what he says now he’s turned 3. He’s now better at talking and has a better understanding of the world.
- What’s your favourite colour? No, don’t have one
- What’s your favourite toy? Plough and tractors
- What’s your favourite food? Sausages (nothing like a bit of unhealthy food!)
- What’s your favourite tv show? Don’t like show (hmmm, think he’s lying here)
- Where do we live? Earth, here
- What does mummy do? Works
- What does daddy do? Jobs
- Who’s your best friend? Rexy (his cousin)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? do jobs
- What’s your favourite thing to do with mummy? don’t know
- What’s your favourite thing to do with daddy? jobs on the farm
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Don’t
- What makes you happy? Peter Rabbit
- What makes you sad? Don’t know
- What makes you scared? Nothing
- What’s your favourite sport? Throw the ball
- What’s your favourite book? Don’t know
I don’t think N’s really cut out for question and answer sessions. Especially considering he’s usually so vocal and jabbers on about everything and anything.
Hopefully next year, I’ll have some more thoughtful answers!
What kind of answers do your children give?