This week’s been pretty dismal weatherwise, so I’ve not got out much which means fewer random photos for this week’s project 365. Here’s what I’ve been taking picture of.
- Trip to IKEA – this display of the basic Lack table really caught my eye. N quite enjoyed himself, although he was more excited by the flatpack building once we got home.
- This Haba Tack Zap set was a birthday present and N loves it. Anything to wield a hammer (can you see a theme of tools starting young?!)
- This is my pile of bits next to the bed. I’m loving crocheting and building up quite a stack of wool, although not finding much time to actually crochet.
- There’s been a lot of AC/DC singalong and dancing along this week from N. I’ve tried to wean him on to other bands (he doesn’t mind listening to others in the car thankfully), but nothing else will do for watching. I blame his father!
- Lots of uses for his wooden railway box. It’s been a boat, a horse, and this week he’s been practising his Houdini act!
- N found last year’s Santa hat in the bottom of his wardrobe, so it’s been worn to nursery, and today I had to walk round town with him wearing it over the top of his normal winter beanie hat!
- A break in the rain, and we went to feed our peelings to the pigs. N’s not too sure of them, but he likes going to feed them (I just like it when we get homemade sausages and pork joints out of them!).