Whoa, week 11 already. It’s scary how quickly time moves on although I should really expect that. This week’s been a lot about the improving weather, getting out a lot more. That’s pretty lucky as my lent promise to give up chocolate and cake has failed abismally through work offerings. Maybe getting out and about will help offset that.
- Gorgeous day and we decided to take the bike to the park in town. N had a great time riding round, playing on the equipment and just generally being outside again for a decent amount of time.
- I got a call from nursery saying they’d seen N had headlice. Lovely. Luckily I’d already got in some treatment just in case, so the evening had him being treated. Not a happy occasion as he hates the shower, so washing it out afterwards was interesting to say the least!
- I try and go for a walk most lunchtimes, and in keeping with our work on resource management, obviously I take a bag with me for any purchases. Shame it clashes totally with my mac, but it is nice to be in brighter colours.
- N’s really starting to get a bit better using my tablet. It’s obviously more easy to use than the phone. Now I just have to find some good educational apps. He likes to use it while he’s in bed with me in the morning before we get up.
- We had a couple of days that were really misty in the morning. It did disperse later, but is definitely feeling more like Spring
- Friday saw a gorgeous day again, and after picking N up from nursery we went to our local village park. It’s a lovely park (I’m sure they’ve put more equipment in than the last time we went. N loves shutting and opening gates (at nursery or whenever the opportunity arises), so he had to close up the toddler area once we were ready to go.
- We topped and tailed the week in the same park in town. They have a small aviary which N’s never that interested in, but I think the birds remind me of the film Rio…which I’ve seen the first half 5 times or more, but never seen the rest as N always wants to watch it from scratch!