Ok, so I got a bit waylaid yesterday in doing my 2012 review as we had a longer than planned car shopping/research session (boy, are some car salesman totally missing working out what a customer is actually asking!), a cheesecake disaster (should have stuck with my failsafe version I usually make), and an early ‘off to family’ tea. So just doing a quick look at what went on in the last year with N, and what I’m expecting in 2013.
From left to right, top to bottom
- Jan – N’s first birthday (and no, the cake wasn’t really THAT big compared to him)
- Feb – a couple of months of walking, getting a lot steadier on his feet
- Mar – Some good weather, and loving being outside
- Apr – Easter bonnet (he wasn’t keen, it was a bit girly) at our NCT Easter get together
- May – discovering the great things at the park and more outdoor play
- June – helping out Dad. Guess what, more opportunities to get outside.
- Jul – a trip to Sea Life Centre (I just love this pic)
- Aug – road trip and first time on the beach. Shame it was cold and about to rain, so no real playing
- Sep – chicken pox and annoying me while I’m trying to work. Thankfully such a mild case it was hardly in evidence.
- Oct- first proper haircut (shearing) at the barbers (and loving helping me cook)
- Nov – first trip to London with a visit to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
- Dec – First christmas where he began to get excited and a trip to see the displays at Milton Keynes.
2013 will see N turn 2, move up to the next room at nursery, hopefully me find a new job quickly/that’s nearer home and more time spent together as a family. Oh and more blogging, plus I hope to get to Britmums Live (bought my ticket, just need to work out logistics).