I have to admit our house is a tad on the unfinished side (and has been since before I moved in 13 years ago). I love looking at stylish houses, but just never have the impetous to do it in our own home.
I had vague plans for N’s room but it’s still a hotch potch, and generally full of books spread all over the floor. N takes after me in loving books, so when I was shown the Roald Dahl story cushions at House of Fraser I thought they’d be a brilliant way to introduce him to his Enormous Crocodile book that’s been on his shelves ready for when he was older. We were sent the Enormous Crocodile square cushion to review.
The Enormous Crocodile cushion is one of a range of Roald Dahl cushions. It’s 30x30cm so a little smaller than a normal cushion but the perfect size for a child’s chair. N has put ours on his little wooden windsor chair that was mine when I was a child and it fits perfectly there.
The quality is really good. The design is appliqued and embroidered with a scene and phrase from the book. Being white, it’s handy that it’s also machine washable. That’s pretty essential for anything that gets near my son!
If you prefer another of Roald Dahl’s characters, there are other designs available – ranging from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ Golden Ticket, to Matilda, to book shaped cushions. Perfect for children’s rooms, reading nooks, or even if you have my dream room, a library! Even as a gift for a book lover as a baby gift. You can buy the cushions for around £18 from House of Fraser.
If you want to try and win one, do enter my giveaway below. All you have to do is answer the question in the comments below, then go back and enter via the rafflecopter widget.
Terms & Conditions
1. UK and NI entry only, over 18s
2. Giveaway closes 11.59pm 31st July 2015
3. Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
4. There is 1 prize of a Roald Dahl cushion.
5. The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
6. Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
7. Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
8. Prize will be sent out within 30 days sent directly from House of Fraser
9. This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky
Disclosure: We were sent a Roald Dahl cushion from House of Fraser for the purpose of review. All words and opinions are my own.