Oh a great listography from KateTakes5 this week, and applicable to N as well. If I had 5 wishes to be bestowed on him from a fairy godmother these would be them:
- That he wishes to find out more than just farming for the future. I’m hoping that he will enjoy school and want to move away and experience life even if he then wants to come back to farming.
- Continues to enjoy music as he does at the moment. N loves listening to music, playing his toy instruments, and ‘dancing’ to it, so I hope he continues as I’ve always enjoyed music and played instruments. Hopefully then he’ll not be as useless as most men when it comes to rhythm and dancing.
- Good health. So far he’s been a pretty well child, so I’m hoping that continues and that he’ll only suffer minor ailments.
- Ability to small talk with all different types of people. I’m quite a chatterbox in groups of people I really know well, but find it really awkward with certain work colleagues and with people I don’t really know. So hopefully he’ll not have this problem.
- Has a really good close group of friends he can rely on. So important in life, and lots of people nowadays struggle to have a support network around them