Just a quickie this time as I’m exhausted and need to get some sleep. I’m joining up as usual with the week Meal Planning hop over at Mrs M’s.
- Mon – Sea bass & pancetta, mash and veg
- Tue – chicken goujons with wedges or chips, chocolate blancmange (got lots of milk to use)
- Wed – something beefy – stew or the like, shoofly pie – like a treacly pie but not made last week, so need to try it this week
- Thur – sausage & bean cassoulet (if I can get away with it with the OH), chocolate mousse
- Fri – Spag bol, chocolate sticky toffee pudding
- Sat – Gnocchi & bacon bake or home made chicken kiev, pavlova
Some days may change depending on what the OH is up to and puddings are always a bit hit and miss whether they happen or not.
Ooooh love the sound of the gnocci bake – trying to convince my husband on the gnocci front but he isn’t convinced!
My husband’s just the same. If I shove in enough bacon I might get away with it for a friday night quick tea.
Yum! Love that you plan your puddings too, we always end up on a cupboard rummage! Your Sea Bass sounds lovely, how was it?
It was really good. I’m not a big fish fan, but as a treat it’s great.