Just a quickie this time as I’m exhausted and need to get some sleep. I’m joining up as usual with the week Meal Planning hop over at Mrs M’s.
- Mon – Sea bass & pancetta, mash and veg
- Tue – chicken goujons with wedges or chips, chocolate blancmange (got lots of milk to use)
- Wed – something beefy – stew or the like, shoofly pie – like a treacly pie but not made last week, so need to try it this week
- Thur – sausage & bean cassoulet (if I can get away with it with the OH), chocolate mousse
- Fri – Spag bol, chocolate sticky toffee pudding
- Sat – Gnocchi & bacon bake or home made chicken kiev, pavlova
Some days may change depending on what the OH is up to and puddings are always a bit hit and miss whether they happen or not.