I’m happy as I’ve managed to catch up with leftovers now, after the NCT crowd came over yesterday and we had some of the chilli leftover. So that’s one lunch for work, and then leftover chicken & ham pie for another. Perfect.
This week’s meals are:
- Monday: Leftover roast beef, jackets (OH, I had leftover pie)
- Tues (me): sea bass (maybe)
- Wed: Chicken in juice with mash, veg
- Thurs (me): leftovers (see above)
- Fri: sausage & bean casserole (if I can get it by OH) otherwise maybe bacon & tomato spaghetti
- Sat: cottage pie with normal and sweet potato topping
- Sun: roast of some sort or steak (both out the freezer)
Because I don’t have time in the evenings to make puddings, we’ve not been having them, so it’ll have to be fruit with yoghurt or ice creams.
I’m linking up as usual to Mrs M’s Meal Planning Monday.