N’s not big on playing with cars. Give him tractors, lorries, quad bikes, trains and he’s happy though.
When I spotted these Micro Riderz Loop and Jump sets, I knew these would be hours of fun for him, and probably lots of other children.
The Micro Riderz are only 4.5cm long, but are really speedy. If they were scaled up, the equivalent speeds of up to 470mph! To make them go, you just rev them up and let go, with them able to reach up to 60 metres distance.
They also do tricks. You just build the course you want – the sets include loop and ramps (and 2 bikes), and enjoy having fun. To be honest, I reckon my 36 year old brother would love these as much as N!
They’d be great for Christmas presents, and I’m already thinking about the December to February birthday party rush. These could be added to my birthday present stash that I’m struggling to keep hidden from N.
A set costs £9.99 from Red5, but if you’re too impatient, I’ve been given 3 Micro Riderz loop and jump sets to giveaway for my readers. So just enter via the rafflecopter widget – answering the question in the comments for the mandatory entry and one of the 3 sets could be yours in time for Christmas.
- UK entry only, over 18s
- Giveaway closes 11.59pm 1st November 2015
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry
- There are 3 prizes of Micro Riderz jump and loop sets. The prize may vary from the photo
- The data of anyone that enters won’t be passed on to any third parties or used for any unsolicited marketing communications.
- Winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post, with further notifications shared on social media.
- Winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 2 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be sent out within 30 days
- This giveaway may be featured on Loquax, Prizefinder and Superlucky
Disclosure: I’ve been given 3 sets to giveaway.